Our client Allergan, a leading Biopharmaceutical manufacturer, is seeking a Vice President and Plant General Manager for their flagship site in the West of Ireland. The Vice President & Plant General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Westport's Operations Site Leadership. The successful candidate will ensure product is consistently manufactured in line with customer expectations and in compliance with Global Regulatory and Corporate Quality requirements and will ensure site consistently achieves agreed KPIs for Safety, Quality, Customer, Value & People.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coach and develop Site Leadership Team to support the Company’s succession planning and Individual Development Plans (IDPs).
• Promote a culture of strong employee engagement and ensure actions by Site Leadership Team and wider Management Team are consistent with this goal.
• Lead the generation and execution of the Westport Site Strategy ensuring alignment with overall company strategy.
• Monitor the performance of key strategic projects ensuring key corporate milestones are successfully achieved.
• Participate in the generation and execution of the Global Manufacturing Network Strategy.
• Participate in external industry groups to ensure active benchmarking with other Pharmaceutical / Medical Device companies and relevant companies in general industry.
• Ensure all site activities are performed in a manner that ensures compliance with Regulatory & Corporate Safety & Environmental standards.
• Ensure effective implementation of Quality Management System ensuring product is manufactured in compliance with Global Regulatory Standards.
• Ensure Customer performance metrics are achieved on a monthly basis.
• Ensure financial targets are achieved in line with agreed budgets.
• Ensure Site consistently achieves agreed KPIs for Safety, Quality, Customer, Finance & People.
• University Degree in Business, Finance, Science or Engineering
• 5 years’ Management experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry
• Proven Management and Leadership skills
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills both oral and written.
• The ability to analyse and understand complex issues and make effective decisions in a timely manner.
Contact Richard Butler for a confidential discussion on this role.
Telephone: +353 87 2558528
Fastnet Executive Search has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.