Fastnet Executive Search has been retained by our client, an independent, research-based pharmaceutical organisation headquartered in Europe, to source a Site Supply Chain Head, based on-site at their Dublin manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Supply Chain, and a member of the Dublin site Leadership Team, the appointed candidate will take full responsibility for the leadership of the Dublin site Supply Chain team and for developing its capabilities and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring reliable and continuous supply at minimal inventory levels
• Aligning supply-demand balances with Dublin Site operations and following the defined Sales and Operations planning process and Capacity policies
• Ensuring reporting of the SCM performance at Dublin that enables assessment of past performance and prepares for future improvements.
• Development, training, coaching, and mentoring of a talent pool that assures a high-performance organization. Implementing supply chain innovation at the Dublin Site in line with globally defined standards and SCM tools.
• Ensuring safe operations and compliance with GMP local and company regulatory requirements for SCM processes and SCM staff
The role will be based at the Dublin manufacturing site. There will be flexibility required on occasional travel to the company's other facilities and to suppliers and customers as appropriate.
• Relevant third level degree qualification
• Further education in a supply chain related subject would be an advantage
• APICS CPIM or CSCP certified would be ideal
• Minimum of 10 years supply chain experience with at least 5 years Supply Chain Management experience within the Life Sciences industry – to include some manufacturing.
• Proven track record of organizing and leading supply chain activities within an international context.
• Proven SAP expertise, with specific exposure to software optimising platforms to extract and act on key data points to enhance the delivery of supply and service.
• Result-orientated and KPI driven with the leadership and change management skills required to instil significant change and a cultural shift towards system-based planning.
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to build effective stakeholder relationships cross-functionally
Contact Jill Madden for a confidential discussion on this role.
Telephone: +353 21 4554061
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.